ServFaces Suave (base) + Final (top) – a two part German hybrid-Polymer hard coating
Coat Your Car with the Wettest & Slickest Two Part (Base + Top) Coating Available to the Public
ServFaces Ceramic Suave + Final is a hybrid-Polymer hard coating from the ServFaces product range. The product is designed to optimally and permanently protect painted surfaces. The molecular-matrix-structure of the product forms a very thin non-stick coating, which is highly resilient and hard.
The high-performance particles of the Ceramic Suave product chemically bond with the surface. They form an extreme high-gloss protective layer after curing.
The surface increases in hardness, approximately 40 – 45%, providing unparalleled protection for modern water-soluble painted vehicle surfaces. This very simple and effective way of optimizing surfaces protects the paint from damage such as salt, acids, oxidation and insect residues.
Ceramic Suave protects against corrosive and acidic products in the pH range of 3 – 12.
- Cures to a hard glossy layer
- Thickness: ~1-2 microns per layer
- Resistant to light wash induced marring
- Light swirl filling properties
- Resists extreme temperatures: -50°C – to +890°C
- Hydrophobic properties means vehicle stays clean longer, and it’ll be easier to clean it & maintain it
- Manufactured and R&D’d in Germany
- Wettest & slickest paint protection
- Extreme hydrophobic characteristics
- Hybrid coating
- Durability: up to 3 years
- Outstanding chemical resistance against salt, road deicers & traffic film
- Resistant to harsh cleaners from 3 – 12 pH
- Wheels (including inner barrels) & wheel well liners cleaned & agitated with various detailing brushes
- Entire vehicle “snow” foamed with a thick layer of citrus based shampoo
- Hand washed using the 2 Bucket Method with Grit Guards®
- Paint dried using a plush & dense microfiber towel
- Excess water blow dried – with warm, filtered air – from crevices, door jambs, mirrors, & trim
- Exterior paint & windows clay barred to remove embedded contaminants
- Chemical decontamination – a pH balanced iron remover
- Light polishing stage included to remove fine scratches and swirls
- C.Quartz Eraser wipedown intended to remove any oils/residue
- Tires & wheel wells get dressed to a deep, black finish (water based, sling-free)
- One (1) coat of ServFaces Suave (base) and one (1) coat of ServFaces Final (top) applied to the paint and headlights/taillights