Paint decontamination – bring back the gloss
Rust Spots Driving You Crazy?
Need Your Opti-Coat, C.Quartz or Gtechniq Coating Rejuvenated?
Then, This Paint Decon Treatment Is Right For You!
This Paint Decon detail is great for vehicles that are:
- Coated; e.g. Opti-Coat, C.Quartz, or Gtechniq;
- Suffer from rail dust, rust spots or yellow dots;
- Paint feels rough;
- Excessive amount of various paint contaminates that hinder the smoothness and looks of your vehicle; OR,
- Covered in tar spots.
If your vehicle is coated – i.e., Opti-Coat, C.Quartz, or Gtechniq – the coating overtime loses its hydrophobic abilities and slickness. This detail treatment will return the coating to its initial “fresh” state.
Please note: we DON’T use acid – aka “Acid Bath” – that can damage paint, rubber and plastic trim. It could also cause health consequences to the person performing this treatment. Safety first!
- Tires & wheel faces thoroughly detailed using various brushes
- Foamed up with a special pH balanced decon shampoo to loosen up contaminants
- Hand washed with a microfiber wash mitt using the 2 Bucket Method with Grit Guards®
- Tar spots removed with a dedicated paint-safe solution
- Paint liberally sprayed with a pH balanced rust spot remover
- Clay bar treatment used to remove any remaining contaminants
- Paint dried using a plush & dense microfiber towel (we never use a chamois)
- Excess water blow dried – with warm, filtered air – from crevices, mirrors, side markers, etc.
- Tires UV coated to a deep, black, like new condition (water based, no sling)
- Paint protected with a Silica (SiO2) based paint sealant for the best durability