New Car preparation – Brand New Vehicle? Keep it Looking New Longer With This Treatment!
This treatment only applies to brand new vehicles; it covers the most essential exterior areas of getting it started on the right foot.
Vehicle inspected for any dents, deep scratches, etc.; then properly washed using proper techniques & detailing products, exterior paint & glass clay barred to remove any contaminates to promote better paint sealant adhesion, durability and paint slickness.
Lastly, to make sure you stay safe on the road, the windshield gets coated with Aquapel glass coating that lasts up to 8 months.
- Wheels (including inner barrels) & wheel well liners cleaned & agitated with various brushes
- “Snow” covered to loosen up dirt and grime prior to hand washing stage
- Hand washed with a microfiber wash mitt using the 2 Bucket Method with Grit Guards®
- Paint dried using a plush & dense Microfiber towel (we never use a chamois)
- Excess water blow dried – with warm, filtered air – from crevices, mirrors, side markers, etc.
- Exterior paint & windows clay barred to remove embedded contaminants
- Tires & wheel wells UV coated to a deep, black, like new condition (water based, no sling)
- Paint protected with a Silica (SiO2) based sealant
- Windshield gets coated with Aquapel glass coating that resists friction & abrasion for up to 8 months