c.quartz pro – 6 years of know-how in one bottle
C.Quartz Professional Exclusivity
C.Quartz Pro is only available to authorized professional detailers. Upper Class Detailing is the first and only authorized C.Quartz Pro detailer in Ottawa. Unlike other competing nano-tech glass coatings, C.Quartz Pro cannot be purchased on the open market and is installed by only CarPro Authorized installers who have honed their skills over many years.
Upper Class Detailing received its Certificate of Accreditation in May, 2013 that was issued by the President of the CarPro/C.Quartz Group himself.
About C.Quartz Professional
C.Quartz Professional is a professionally applied, extremely durable, high gloss coating for enhancement and years of protection for your cars, motorcycles, RVs and boats! C.Quartz Professional is the latest formula from CarPro, the leader in nanotech car care! Based on the cutting edge innovations of C.Quartz over the past decade, their latest formula is infused with an advanced fluorocarbon composite and SiO2 (quartz), with modified nanoparticles to provide an extremely reflective shine and deep, rich gloss that lasts for years!
- Type: Hybrid Quartz Nano
- Advanced Fluorocarbon composite
- Thickness: 2+ microns (2 layers)
- Sliding angle: 15°
- Contact angle: 110 ~ 115°
- Heat resistance: 538°C (1000°F)
- Durability: 2+ years
- The “wet” look that lasts for years
- Extreme UV protection
- Blocks oxidation and weathering
- Industry leading self-cleaning affect (stays clean longer)
- Resistance to oil and water stains and marks
- Resistance to brake dust and iron contaminants
- Resistance to bugs, tar, iron, dust, dirt, & bird bombs
- Wheels (including inner barrels) & wheel well liners cleaned & agitated with various detailing brushes
- Entire vehicle “snow” foamed with a thick layer of citrus based shampoo
- Hand washed using the 2 Bucket Method with Grit Guards®
- Paint dried using a plush & dense microfiber towel
- Excess water blow dried – with warm, filtered air – from crevices, door jambs, mirrors, & trim
- Exterior paint & windows clay barred to remove embedded contaminants
- Chemical decontamination – a pH balanced iron remover
- Paint finish perfected via a light polishing stage to remove any swirls, scratches, etc.
- Tires & wheel wells get dressed to a deep, black finish (water based, sling-free)
- Two (2) coats of C.Quartz PROFESSIONAL applied to the paint, head/taillights, and trim
- Coating baked to 150-170°F using a shortwave infrared curing lamp