c.quartz TiO2 – semi-permanent nano-titanium (TiO2) & quartz (SiO2) paint coating
Coat Your Car with the Wettest & Slickest Coating Available to the Public
C.Quartz TiO2 (aka C.Quartz Classic) is the latest adaptation of the original Quartz-based coating that put the advances of Nanotechnology in the hands of detailing enthusiasts.
CarPro C.Quartz remains at the cutting edge of automotive protection technology with constant advances and improvements throughout the years. C.Quartz bonds to paint, glass, metal, and plastic at a molecular level, effectively becoming a functional element of the vehicle’s surface.
This coating’s hard hydrophobic, glass-like finish helps to protect your vehicle from weathering, UV-damage, industrial and organic fallout, acids, alkalines, light wash-marring and abrasion for up to 2-years whilst making it easier to clean than ever before.
If you find maintaining your vehicle’s beauty a challenge, it’s time to experience the C.Quartz legend for yourself…The pure quality ensures the most transparent glass coat film over the surface, which guarantees long lasting coating with extreme strength and water-repellency.
Once the liquid meets the open air, it cures and forms a ceramic quartz hard coating on the surface with extreme hydrophobicity and gloss.
- Thickness: ~1-2 microns per layer
- Resistance to light wash induced marring
- Light swirl filling properties
- Resists extremely high temperatures
- Hydrophobic properties means vehicle stays clean longer, and it’ll be easier to clean it & maintain it
- Wettest & slickest paint protection
- 110° water contact angle
- Hybrid coating (TiO2 & SiO2)
- Durability: ~2-3 years
- Resists stains, bird droppings, water spots & traffic film
- Chemical resistant & less chances of etching
- Wheels (including inner barrels) & wheel well liners cleaned & agitated with various detailing brushes
- Entire vehicle “snow” foamed with a thick layer of citrus based shampoo
- Hand washed using the 2 Bucket Method with Grit Guards®
- Paint dried using a plush & dense microfiber towel
- Excess water blow dried – with warm, filtered air – from crevices, door jambs, mirrors, & trim
- Exterior paint & windows clay barred to remove embedded contaminants
- Chemical decontamination – a pH balanced iron remover
- Light polishing stage included to remove fine scratches and swirls
- C.Quartz Eraser wipedown intended to remove any oils/residue
- Tires & wheel wells get dressed to a deep, black finish (water based, sling-free)
- One (1) coat of C.Quartz TiO2 applied to the paint, headlights/taillights, and trim
- Coating baked to 150-170°F using a shortwave infrared curing lamp