c.quartz finest reserve – demand quality. demand finest Reserve
C.Quartz FINEST Reserve Exclusivity
C.Quartz FINEST is the world’s most exclusive paint coating; and Upper Class Detailing is the first and only authorized C.Quartz FINEST detailer in Ottawa. Unlike other competing nano-tech glass coatings, FINEST cannot be purchased on the open market and is installed by only CarPro Authorized FINEST installers who have honed their skills so they may polish your paint to the highest level before protecting it with FINEST.
C.Quartz FINEST Reserve Accreditation
Upper Class Detailing received its Certificate of Accreditation in May, 2013 that was issued by the President of the CarPro/C.Quartz Group himself.
About C.Quartz FINEST Reserve
C.Quartz FINEST Reserve (by CarPro; www.CQFinest.com) is an evolution in nano-tech ceramic paint coatings. C.Quartz FINEST Reserve is an entirely new technology developed to carry the torch for the ultimate development of the CarPro line of advanced nanotechnology coatings!
This Next-Gen technology utilizes an advanced hybrid nano structural composition, which bridges the gap between ceramic and organic materials creating an extremely high gloss, dense nano-coat! This results in an extremely durable, thick coating with advances in a variety of attributes and unlike anything that has come before it. With our advanced “SiO2poxi” tech, the new FINEST Reserve is extremely resistant to water spots, acids, solvents, ice, oils, dirt, UV, and all manner of environmental attacks!
- Water contact angle: 110°
- Best in class sliding angle: 10°
- Resists 3 to 13ph chemicals
- Thickness: 2~3 microns (two layers)
- Heat resistance: 538C° (1000°F)
- Increased hardness: up to 2H beyond original surface hardness
- Oleophobic: repels oils & grease with ease
- 3 Year Limited Warranty included
- New advanced “SiO2Poxi” Nanotech
- Stays cleaner & glossier when compared to other coatings
- Resistant to brake dust & iron contaminants from reaching paint’s surface
- Resistant to environmental contaminants such as oils, salt, acid, solvents, water spots & UV rays
- Wheels (including inner barrels) & wheel well liners cleaned & agitated with various detailing brushes
- Entire vehicle “snow” foamed with a thick layer of citrus based shampoo
- Hand washed using the 2 Bucket Method with Grit Guards®
- Paint dried using a plush & dense microfiber towel
- Excess water blow dried – with warm, filtered air – from crevices, door jambs, mirrors, & trim
- Exterior paint & windows clay barred to remove embedded contaminants
- Chemical decontamination – a pH balanced iron remover
- Paint finish perfected via a 1-stage paint correction to remove any swirls, scratches, etc.
- Tires & wheel wells get dressed to a deep, black finish (water based, sling-free)
- Two (2) coats of C.Quartz FINEST Reserve applied to the paint, head/taillights, and trim
- Coating baked to 150-170°F using a shortwave infrared curing lamp