1-Stage Paint Correction – moderate to fine paint defect removal
Just got your vehicle back from a body shop and you noticed haziness or buffer trails in the paint that won’t go away? This package is for you.
Received a courtesy wash by the dealership when servicing your vehicle and when got home noticed swirl marks all over the paint? This package is for you.
Hired cheap labour to “cut, buff, and polish” the paint but after the first wash all the scratches reappeared? This package is for you.
Had fun scrubbing the paint with a Brillo pad? No, you didn’t; but still, call us today!
What is Paint Correction? Paint correction process is the removal of heavy to fine paint defects such as swirl marks, spider-webbing, buffer trails, micro-marring, paint scuffs, clear coat etching, bird stains, scratches, etc. from the clear coat. You can achieve this by re-leveling the clear coat by 1-3 microns (on average). Once it’s done, the paintwork will reflect light perfectly from any angle, providing a mirror like finish.
Optional: If you are looking for a long term preservation of the paint, plastic trim, and headlights & taillights; we recommend getting OPT Gloss-Coat or C.Quartz TiO2 paint coating.
- Wheels (including inner barrels) & wheel well liners cleaned and agitated with various detailing brushes
- Entire vehicle “snow” foamed with a think layer of citrus based shampoo
- Door jambs, gas cap door, exhaust tips, & badges cleaned with an APC
- Hand washed with a microfiber wash mitt using the 2 Bucket Method with Grit Guards®
- Paint dried using a plush & dense microfiber towel
- Excess water blow dried – with warm, filtered air – from crevices, door jambs, mirrors, & trim
- Exterior paint & all windows clay barred to remove above surface contaminants
- Chemical – pH balanced – paint decontamination removes below surface contaminants
- Paint thickness measured with a Paint Thickness Gauge before polishing stage
- 1-stage paint correction (~60% – 90% reduction* of paint defects)
- Headlights & taillights polished to remove haziness
- Exterior plastic & rubber trim get UV protected
- One (1) coat of Silica (SiO2) Nano spray coating applied to the paint, exterior glass, headlights/taillights, and plastic/rubber trim.